Monday, August 8, 2011

Road Trip to Bukidnon


I am so excited for our team building at Maramag, Bukidnon last September 27, 2008. We departed at 8’clock in the morning and arrived at 2’clock in the afternoon. During our road trip going to our destination I ate one of my favorite cooking recipes Pineapple Pie

I saw a lot of beautiful and amazing sceneries such as banana plantation, rice fields, sugarcane plantation, clean and green park, and the famous Del Monte pineapple plantation. Clean and green surrounding is such refreshing to my eyes specially thinking to eat some of my cooking recipes food.

Bukidnon is a nice place to visit. You will enjoy having your road trip and dropping by each tourist spot. If you’re a nature lover then Bukidnon fits your nature adventure. All of us enjoyed our team building activity specially the food trip. In addition, Pastillas de leche of cow’s milk is the best for your cooking recipes. So I bought fresh milk from drive thru store, instead to bring it back home I ended up drinking the milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IInformation Mania - Blogged Personal blogs Personal