Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What If A Woman Sends you Mixed Messages

Have you ever felt confused because a woman is sending you "mixed signals". Don't worry. I'm going to teach you what to do about it today.

If a woman sends you mixed messages, it means you need to ADVANCE FORWARD to find out if she's being serious or not.


You see...when I go after a woman, I like keeping things SIMPLE. All I see is a traffic light in front of me.


When a woman gives me a "green light", I advance forward.


When a woman gives me a "red light", I either pull back and try to go around the resistance or move on.

When a woman gives me a "yellow light", I go through it and push forward until I either hit a "red light" or a  "green light".

Using this analogy, you'll understand why a woman is merely giving you an OPPORTUNITY to advance forward when she sends you mixed signals.

For example, if a woman flirts with you teasingly while saying she just wants to be friends, then you want to flirt even MORE than she's flirting with you. If she plays along, then you'll have changed the "yellow light" into a "green light". And if she gives you a "red light" by saying "no" to your face, then at least you get a firm answer - which is MUCH better than wasting your time at an intersection in front of a yellow light!

Source: http://www.datebeautifulwomen.com/ebook.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

IInformation Mania - Blogged Personal blogs Personal