Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Should You Teach Your Friends This Stuff?

A lot of guys ask help because their buddies  are "messing up their game".

Here's my advice: If you friends screw up your game every time you try getting a girl, it's time to stop hunting with them.


You can still be good friends with them and you can still hang out with them all you want, but don't expect them to help you any when you're trying to talk to a hottie.


In my experience, it's almost pointless to try to "change them around" or "show them the ropes" of dating if they aren't seeking your help. In the real world, unsolicited advice is almost never welcomed. Think about it, if you hadn't signed up for this newsletter and I had just sent you my dating articles, would you have been offended? Probably. In fact, I get some nasty flame mails from people that have 
forgotten they have signed up for my newsletter every day.

Here's the hard truth: Most guys are EXTREMELY sensitive and egoistic when it comes to talking about their love lives. I once had a good friend who wouldn't listen to me at all. I would spend HOURS telling him everything I know about attraction and dating, and he'd go out and do the
 EXACT OPPOSITE because of his ego.

So...unless your friends start ASKING you for your opinion, do not bother to teach them anything. If they are willing to learn and to change themselves for the better, then show them a few tricks. Otherwise, just enjoy all the ladies yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IInformation Mania - Blogged Personal blogs Personal